If your system is turned off (e.g. you just moved into your new house), just follow the easy steps below to turn on your system.
- Go to your main switch board and ensure that the inverter supply switch, the battery switch and the backup switches (if applicable) are switched on.
- Go to your Fronius inverter and turn on the DC isolator switch (1). It is the black switch located underneath the inverter.
- Turn on the AC isolator switch (2) of the Fronius inverter, usually located next to the Fronius inverter.
- Turn on the AC isolator switch to the left of the Tesla unit.
- Turn on the Tesla Powerwall itself by pressing the ON/OFF button located to the right-hand side of your Tesla.
- Wait a couple of minutes and then check if the LED indicator is on and shows a constant light or is "breathing" slowly. You should also receive current data on your Tesla app and your Fronius inverter should show AC Output Power (###W).
If you have any questions, contact our Customer Service team.