To reboot your Evergen Alpha Version 1 battery system please watch the following video or if your prefer please follow the below procedure:
To reboot your system:
1. Slide off the switch panel cover (second from top) from your Alpha Smile unit.
2. Unlock and open the inner cable box cover.
3. Turn off all switches in the following order: Grid, Back up, PV and finally the battery isolator switch.
4. Turn off the battery modules by pressing the battery button of the first module and holding it in for 5 seconds. This should turn off all battery modules if you have more than one.
5. Wait 30 seconds.
6. Turn back on all switches in the following order: Grid, Back up, PV and battery isolator switch.
7. Turn on the battery modules (top one first) by pressing the battery button once.
8. Close your unit and slide on the panel cover.
9. Go to the Alpha Smile unit screen and check if the blue internet light is on.
10. Wait a few minutes and then check if the screen displays “Normal”.
If you have any questions, contact our Customer Service team.