There are five key benefits to connecting your solar and battery system to Evergen
1. At Evergen, one of our goals is to achieve net zero electricity costs for
homeowners who invest in solar and battery technology.
2. Customers save on average an additional 26.4% on their electricity bills
through their system optimisation software, which determines when your
stored power will deliver the greatest savings to your energy bill.
3. Homeowners have visibility of their energy optimisation between solar,
battery and the grid through the Evergen app. Evergen uses live,
up-to-the-minute data from your system and displays the information
through their simple, easy-to-use mobile app.
4. Their optimisation software also works behind the scenes to extend the life
of your battery through condition monitoring (such as temperature,
discharge rates, and charging times) to ensure your battery is being properly
maintained, so you can have peace of mind over your investment.
5. A home with Evergen Intelligent Control also has the option to join an
eligible Virtual Power Plant. [ Watch our VPP explainer video here ]. If you
choose to register for a VPP in the future your battery supports other
homes with clean energy during times of high demand, and you’re
incentivised for participation.